Monday, 23 March 2009

I Laughed For Days (or should that be Van Day)

This posted is dedicated to the lovely Magnumlady who gave me the biggest laugh I've had in ages when she revealed on my post about High School Musical that her school girl crush was David Van Day! After I picked myself up off the floor from falling off the chair in fits of laughter I finally approached the computer to find some old footage of the infamous Van Day in action.

If you don't know who David Van Day is, you've never heard of him or you're just not old enough then don't ask me to explain because I'll just start laughing again and we'll never get to the end of this post. So just go and Google him or check him out on You Tube, or ask your Mum. I'm sure he was a heart throb in his day but sorry Magnumlady, I just never saw it, and I certainly don't now. But you still made me laugh.

So here is a little clip of Mr Van Day in action back in the day, all hair bleach and a can of hairspray to go and gyrating hips a plenty. Magnumlady I hope this cheers you up pet xx



11 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. I almost knocked over my coffee. And what does he have in his pants???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those camera angles were highly disturbing to watch.

    A picture of Mr. Darcy in Pride and pedjudice just flashed up there on your hot totty. That man is a grade A fox....mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol trust you....I think I should have gone to specsavers...it's me that might be in need of tena lady now.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap those are some tight ass pants!! I don't think he's circumcised....

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, no, no he was not my crush either! Ewwwww!
    I was more of an Adam Ant kinda girl. Phwooaaarrrrr! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he! I wrote my own post about Mr Van Day yesterday after he dumped his girlfriend live on air. Horrible chap, as the commments seem to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids laughed so much at the video. My son thinks yer man looks like a girl. My daughter told me I need to go to ebay and buy some good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you blog though Angie at Making Memories! Your blog is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I guess the video is no longer available. But if it didn't have My Colin Farrell in it, how good could it have been anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, how do I not know who this is??? I am definitely old enough. It gave me a good giggle anyway!

    ReplyDelete